Christian is accepting a limited amount of students from the age of 10 to adult, beginner to advance.
The air-conditioned studio is equipped with 2 drumsets. Professional digital recording equipment can be used to capture each lesson if needed. The latest educational DVDs and play-along/minus-drums CDs are also incorporated in the lessons.
For younger students, parents are encouraged to sit in on the lessons or they can relax or do work in the internet ready waiting room. An annual recital is conducted for family and friends.
(4) 30-minute lessons per month = $120/month
- Refine hand & feet techniques to avoid wasted motion
- Learn double bass grooves and fills
- Study the 40 drum rudiments and understand how to use them on the drum set
- Incorporate linear playing
- Sharpen your timing & learn how to play with a click
- Improve your reading
- Understand how to transcribe and notate music
- Create your own drum charts
- Learn song structure
- Prepare for school and band auditions
- Study different styles of music: rock, funk, country, blues, big band, latin
- Annual recitals are conducted